Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers-2021-02-26

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 16:44:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit 773dc50d71690202afd7b5017c060c6ca8c75dd9:

  Merge branch 'Xilinx-axienet-updates' (2021-02-12 17:38:53 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers.git tags/wireless-drivers-2021-02-26

for you to fetch changes up to c490492f15f656340b35cb9e36b9bfdea3539e19:

  mt76: mt7915: fix unused 'mode' variable (2021-02-26 17:35:15 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-drivers fixes for v5.12

First set of fixes for v5.12. One iwlwifi kernel crash fix and smaller
fixes to multiple drivers.

ath9k

* fix Spatial Multiplexing Power Save (SMPS) handling to improve thoughtput

mt76

* error handling fixes

* memory leax fixes

iwlwifi

* don't crash during debug collection on DVM devices

MAINTAINERS

* email address update

ath11k

* fix GCC warning about DMA address debug messages

* fix regression which broke QCA6390 AP mode

----------------------------------------------------------------
Arnd Bergmann (2):
      mt76: mt7921: remove incorrect error handling
      mt76: mt7915: fix unused 'mode' variable

Felix Fietkau (3):
      ath9k: fix transmitting to stations in dynamic SMPS mode
      mt76: fix tx skb error handling in mt76_dma_tx_queue_skb
      mt76: mt7915: only modify tx buffer list after allocating tx token id

Geert Uytterhoeven (1):
      ath11k: qmi: use %pad to format dma_addr_t

Johannes Berg (1):
      iwlwifi: avoid crash on unsupported debug collection

Kalle Valo (2):
      ath11k: fix AP mode for QCA6390
      iwlwifi: pcie: fix iwl_so_trans_cfg link error when CONFIG_IWLMVM is disabled

Lorenzo Bianconi (1):
      mt76: dma: do not report truncated frames to mac80211

Sharvari Harisangam (1):
      MAINTAINERS: update for mwifiex driver maintainers

 MAINTAINERS                                        |  3 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/mac.c              |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/qmi.c              |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ath9k.h             |  3 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/xmit.c              |  6 +++++
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-op-mode.h   |  2 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/drv.c      |  3 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/dma.c           | 26 +++++++++++-----------
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mac.c    | 10 ++++-----
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/testmode.c   |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/mcu.c    |  4 +---
 11 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)