Subject: [PATCH mlx5-next 0/9] mlx5 next updates 2021-03-10

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 23:09:06 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series is targeting mlx5-next shared tree for mlx5
netdev and rdma shared updates.

>From Mark, E-Switch cleanups and refactoring, and the addition 
of single FDB mode needed HW bits.

>From Mikhael, Remove unused struct field

>From Saeed, Cleanup W=1 prototype warning 

>From Zheng, Esw related cleanup

>From Tariq, User order-0 page allocation for EQs

In case of no objections, this series will be applied to mlx5-next first
and then sent in one pull request to both netdev and rdma next trees.

Thanks,
Saeed

Mark Bloch (5):
  net/mlx5: E-Switch, Add match on vhca id to default send rules
  net/mlx5: E-Switch, Add eswitch pointer to each representor
  RDMA/mlx5: Use represntor E-Switch when getting netdev and metadata
  net/mlx5: E-Switch, Refactor send to vport to be more generic
  net/mlx5: Add IFC bits needed for single FDB mode

Mikhael Goikhman (1):
  net/mlx5: Remove unused mlx5_core_health member recover_work

Saeed Mahameed (1):
  net/mlx5: Cleanup prototype warning

Tariq Toukan (1):
  net/mlx5: Use order-0 allocations for EQs

Zheng Yongjun (1):
  net/mlx5: simplify the return expression of mlx5_esw_offloads_pair()

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/fs.c               |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/ib_rep.c           |  5 ++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             |  3 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/health.c   |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c  |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eq.c  | 27 +++++++++------
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c     | 34 +++++++++++++------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag_mp.c  |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/eq.h  | 15 +++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/wq.c  |  5 ---
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                   |  6 +++-
 include/linux/mlx5/eswitch.h                  |  5 +--
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 | 21 ++++++++----
 13 files changed, 79 insertions(+), 51 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.2