Subject: [PATCH mlx5-next 5/9] net/mlx5: E-Switch, Add eswitch pointer to each representor

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 23:09:11 -0800

From: Mark Bloch <[email-masked]>

Store the managing E-Switch of each representor. This will be used
when a representor is created on eswitch manager 0 but the vport
belongs to eswitch manager 1.

Signed-off-by: Mark Bloch <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 1 +
 include/linux/mlx5/eswitch.h                               | 1 +
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c
index fd5f8b830584..f6c0e7e05ad5 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c
@@ -3153,6 +3153,7 @@ void mlx5_eswitch_register_vport_reps(struct mlx5_eswitch *esw,
 	esw->offloads.rep_ops[rep_type] = ops;
 	mlx5_esw_for_all_reps(esw, i, rep) {
 		if (likely(mlx5_eswitch_vport_has_rep(esw, i))) {
+			rep->esw = esw;
 			rep_data = &rep->rep_data[rep_type];
 			atomic_set(&rep_data->state, REP_REGISTERED);
 		}
diff --git a/include/linux/mlx5/eswitch.h b/include/linux/mlx5/eswitch.h
index 994c2c8cb4fd..72d480df2a03 100644
--- a/include/linux/mlx5/eswitch.h
+++ b/include/linux/mlx5/eswitch.h
@@ -48,6 +48,7 @@ struct mlx5_eswitch_rep {
 	/* Only IB rep is using vport_index */
 	u16		       vport_index;
 	u32		       vlan_refcount;
+	struct                 mlx5_eswitch *esw;
 };
 
 void mlx5_eswitch_register_vport_reps(struct mlx5_eswitch *esw,
-- 
2.29.2