Subject: [pull request][net-next 00/15] mlx5 updates 2021-03-11

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 14:37:08 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub,

This series provides some cleanups to mlx5 driver
For more information please see tag log below.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit 34bb975126419e86bc3b95e200dc41de6c6ca69c:

  net: fddi: skfp: Mundane typo fixes throughout the file smt.h (2021-03-10 15:42:22 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2021-03-11

for you to fetch changes up to 9f4d9283388d9069dcf4d68ae9a212d7f0e6a985:

  net/mlx5e: Alloc flow spec using kvzalloc instead of kzalloc (2021-03-11 14:35:15 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2021-03-11

Cleanups for mlx5 driver

1) Fix build warnings form Arnd and Vlad
2) Leon improves locking for driver load/unload flows
3) From Roi, Lockdep false dependency warning
4) Other trivial cleanups

----------------------------------------------------------------
Arnd Bergmann (1):
      net/mlx5e: fix mlx5e_tc_tun_update_header_ipv6 dummy definition

Eli Cohen (1):
      net/mlx5: Avoid unnecessary operation

Leon Romanovsky (5):
      net/mlx5: Remove impossible checks of interface state
      net/mlx5: Separate probe vs. reload flows
      net/mlx5: Remove second FW tracer check
      net/mlx5: Don't rely on interface state bit
      net/mlx5: Check returned value from health recover sequence

Roi Dayan (3):
      net/mlx5e: CT, Avoid false lock dependency warning
      net/mlx5: SF, Fix return type
      net/mlx5e: Alloc flow spec using kvzalloc instead of kzalloc

Saeed Mahameed (3):
      net/mlx5: Don't skip vport check
      net/mlx5e: mlx5_tc_ct_init does not fail
      net/mlx5e: rep: Improve reg_cX conditions

Vlad Buslov (2):
      net/mlx5e: Add missing include
      net/mlx5: Fix indir stable stubs

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/devlink.c  |   6 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/fw_tracer.c   |   5 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/tc.c    |   8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c |  24 +++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun.h    |  10 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.c  |   1 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c         |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |   8 --
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/devlink_port.c |   2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/indir_table.h  |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  |   6 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  10 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c  |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c |  13 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c   |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/gid.c  |   5 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     | 143 ++++++++++++++-------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mlx5_core.h    |   8 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/dev.h   |   2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/driver.c    |  14 +-
 20 files changed, 169 insertions(+), 118 deletions(-)