Subject: [pull request][net-next 00/13] mlx5 updates 2021-03-12

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 15:38:38 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub,

This is another round of fixups and cleanups,
with two simple patches on top:

1) TC support for ICMP parameters
2) TC connection tracking with mirroring

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit bfdfe7fc1bf9e8c16e4254236c3c731bfea6bdc5:

  docs: networking: phy: Improve placement of parenthesis (2021-03-12 12:29:11 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2021-03-12

for you to fetch changes up to a3222a2da0a2d6c7682252d4bfdff05721a82b95:

  net/mlx5e: Allow to match on ICMP parameters (2021-03-12 15:29:34 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2021-03-12

1) TC support for ICMP parameters
2) TC connection tracking with mirroring
3) A round of trivial fixups and cleanups

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alaa Hleihel (1):
      net/mlx5: Display the command index in command mailbox dump

Arnd Bergmann (1):
      net/mlx5e: allocate 'indirection_rqt' buffer dynamically

Jiapeng Chong (1):
      net/mlx5: remove unneeded semicolon

Junlin Yang (1):
      net/mlx5: use kvfree() for memory allocated with kvzalloc()

Maor Dickman (1):
      net/mlx5e: Allow to match on ICMP parameters

Mark Zhang (1):
      net/mlx5: Read congestion counters from all ports when lag is active

Maxim Mikityanskiy (1):
      net/mlx5e: Use net_prefetchw instead of prefetchw in MPWQE TX datapath

Paul Blakey (1):
      net/mlx5: CT: Add support for mirroring

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5e: Remove redundant newline in NL_SET_ERR_MSG_MOD

Tariq Toukan (1):
      net/mlx5e: Dump ICOSQ WQE descriptor on CQE with error events

Yevgeny Kliteynik (3):
      net/mlx5: DR, Fixed typo in STE v0
      net/mlx5: DR, Remove unneeded rx_decap_l3 function for STEv1
      net/mlx5: DR, Add missing vhca_id consume from STEv1

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c      | 32 +++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/devlink.c  |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c |  4 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 82 ++++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/indir_table.c  | 10 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag.c      |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/devlink.c   |  2 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ste_v0.c        |  2 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ste_v1.c        | 19 +----
 include/linux/mlx5/device.h                        |  2 +
 12 files changed, 107 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)