Subject: [pull request][net 0/6] mlx5 fixes 2021-03-22

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 13:25:18 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub

This series introduces some fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit 87d77e59d1ebc31850697341ab15ca013004b81b:

  docs: networking: Fix a typo (2021-03-20 19:02:42 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2021-03-22

for you to fetch changes up to 7c1ef1959b6fefe616ef3e7df832bf63dfbab9cf:

  net/mlx5: SF, do not use ecpu bit for vhca state processing (2021-03-22 13:16:41 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2021-03-22

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alaa Hleihel (1):
      net/mlx5e: Allow to match on MPLS parameters only for MPLS over UDP

Aya Levin (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix error path for ethtool set-priv-flag

Dima Chumak (1):
      net/mlx5e: Offload tuple rewrite for non-CT flows

Huy Nguyen (1):
      net/mlx5: Add back multicast stats for uplink representor

Maxim Mikityanskiy (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix division by 0 in mlx5e_select_queue

Parav Pandit (1):
      net/mlx5: SF, do not use ecpu bit for vhca state processing

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c |  3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   |  6 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  | 12 +++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 54 +++++++++++++++++-----
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/dev.c   |  4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/hw_table.c  |  8 ++--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/vhca_event.c    | 22 ++++-----
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/vhca_event.h    |  7 ++-
 8 files changed, 79 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)