Subject: [pull request][net-next V2 00/13] mlx5 updates 2021-03-24

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 19:53:32 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave/Jakub,

This series provides update to mlx5 netdev driver, mostly refactoring.

v1->v2:
    - Remove inline keyword from static function in c file
    - Rebase on latest net-next	

For more information please see tag log below.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit 6c996e19949b34d7edebed4f6b0511145c036404:

  net: change netdev_unregister_timeout_secs min value to 1 (2021-03-25 17:24:06 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2021-03-24

for you to fetch changes up to 31a91220a27d49b138af3b67d9252494ef810a18:

  net/mlx5: Fix spelling mistakes in mlx5_core_info message (2021-03-25 19:50:16 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2021-03-24

mlx5e netdev driver updates:

1) Some cleanups from Colin, Tariq and Saeed.

2) Aya made some trivial refactoring to cleanup and generalize
 PTP and RQ (Receive Queue) creation and management.
 Mostly code decoupling and reducing dependencies between the different
 RX objects in the netdev driver.

 This is a preparation series for upcoming PTP special RQ creation which
 will allow coexistence of CQE compression (important performance feature,
 especially in Multihost systems) and HW TS PTP.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aya Levin (8):
      net/mlx5e: Allow creating mpwqe info without channel
      net/mlx5: Add helper to set time-stamp translator on a queue
      net/mlx5e: Generalize open RQ
      net/mlx5e: Generalize RQ activation
      net/mlx5e: Generalize close RQ
      net/mlx5e: Generalize direct-TIRs and direct-RQTs API
      net/mlx5e: Generalize PTP implementation
      net/mlx5e: Cleanup PTP

Colin Ian King (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix spelling mistakes in mlx5_core_info message

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      net/mlx5e: alloc the correct size for indirection_rqt

Tariq Toukan (3):
      net/mlx5e: Pass q_counter indentifier as parameter to rq_param builders
      net/mlx5e: Move params logic into its dedicated file
      net/mlx5e: Restrict usage of mlx5e_priv in params logic functions

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |  36 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.c    | 488 ++++++++++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.h    |  44 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.c   |  69 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.h   |  20 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/qos.c   |   4 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/reporter_tx.c   |   8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/trap.c  | 199 ++----
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/setup.c |  56 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  | 681 ++++-----------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |  16 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.c |  18 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c   |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.c  |  16 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/clock.h    |  11 +
 18 files changed, 816 insertions(+), 862 deletions(-)