Subject: [pull request][net 0/9] mlx5 fixes 2021-03-31

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 13:14:15 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub,

This series introduces some fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit 61431a5907fc36d0738e9a547c7e1556349a03e9:

  net: ensure mac header is set in virtio_net_hdr_to_skb() (2021-03-30 17:40:46 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2021-03-31

for you to fetch changes up to 3ff3874fa0b261ef74f2bfb008a82ab1601c11eb:

  net/mlx5e: Guarantee room for XSK wakeup NOP on async ICOSQ (2021-03-31 13:12:24 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2021-03-31

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ariel Levkovich (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix mapping of ct_label zero

Aya Levin (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix ethtool indication of connector type

Daniel Jurgens (1):
      net/mlx5: Don't request more than supported EQs

Dima Chumak (1):
      net/mlx5e: Consider geneve_opts for encap contexts

Maor Dickman (2):
      net/mlx5: Delete auxiliary bus driver eth-rep first
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Create vport miss group only if src rewrite is supported

Tariq Toukan (3):
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Fix TX counters atomicity
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Fix RX counters atomicity
      net/mlx5e: Guarantee room for XSK wakeup NOP on async ICOSQ

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/dev.c      |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c | 36 +++++++++---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun.h    | 10 ++++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.c  | 23 +++-----
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_geneve.c | 29 +++++++++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_gre.c    |  1 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_mplsoudp.c        |  1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_vxlan.c  |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/txrx.h  |  6 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_rx.c | 40 ++++++-------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_tx.c |  5 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls.h |  3 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls_stats.c        | 49 ++++++++++------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   | 22 +++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  | 21 ++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.c | 10 ----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.h |  6 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eq.c       | 13 ++++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 68 +++++++++++++---------
 20 files changed, 227 insertions(+), 122 deletions(-)