Subject: [pull request][net-next 00/16] mlx5 updates 2021-04-02

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 21:19:38 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub,

This series provfides misc updates to mlx5.
For more information please see tag log below.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit bd78980be1a68d14524c51c4b4170782fada622b:

  net: usb: ax88179_178a: initialize local variables before use (2021-04-01 16:09:37 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2021-04-02

for you to fetch changes up to 6783f0a21a3ce60e2ac9e56814afcbb01f98cc2e:

  net/mlx5e: Dynamic alloc vlan table for netdev when needed (2021-04-02 16:13:08 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2021-04-02

This series provides trivial updates and cleanup to mlx5 driver

1) Support for matching on ct_state inv and rel flag in connection tracking
2) Reject TC rules that redirect from a VF to itself
3) Parav provided some E-Switch cleanups that could be summarized to:
  3.1) Packing and Reduce structure sizes
  3.2) Dynamic allocation of rate limit tables and structures
4) Vu Makes the netdev arfs and vlan tables allocation dynamic.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ariel Levkovich (2):
      net/mlx5: CT: Add support for matching on ct_state inv and rel flags
      net/mlx5e: Reject tc rules which redirect from a VF to itself

Parav Pandit (11):
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, cut down mlx5_vport_info structure size by 8 bytes
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, move QoS specific fields to existing qos struct
      net/mlx5: Use unsigned int for free_count
      net/mlx5: Pack mlx5_rl_entry structure
      net/mlx5: Do not hold mutex while reading table constants
      net/mlx5: Use helpers to allocate and free rl table entries
      net/mlx5: Use helper to increment, decrement rate entry refcount
      net/mlx5: Allocate rate limit table when rate is configured
      net/mlx5: Pair mutex_destory with mutex_init for rate limit table
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, cut down mlx5_vport_info structure size by 8 bytes
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, move QoS specific fields to existing qos struct

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5: Use ida_alloc_range() instead of ida_simple_alloc()

Vu Pham (2):
      net/mlx5e: Dynamic alloc arfs table for netdev when needed
      net/mlx5e: Dynamic alloc vlan table for netdev when needed

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/fs.h    |  46 ++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c |  26 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_arfs.c  |  95 +++++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_fs.c    | 132 +++++++++++--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  17 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  |  26 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h  |  10 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/ipsec.c   |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c  |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/gid.c  |  10 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pagealloc.c    |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/rl.c       | 139 ++++++++++++++-------
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        |   3 +-
 14 files changed, 323 insertions(+), 198 deletions(-)