Subject: [pull-request][net-next][rdma-next] mlx5-next 2021-04-09

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 13:07:04 -0700

Hi Dave, Jakub, Jason,

This pr contains changes from  mlx5-next branch,
already reviewed on netdev and rdma mailing lists, links below.

1) From Leon, Dynamically assign MSI-X vectors count
Already Acked by Bjorn Helgaas.
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/cover/[email-masked]/

2) Cleanup series:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/cover/[email-masked]/

>From Mark, E-Switch cleanups and refactoring, and the addition 
of single FDB mode needed HW bits.

>From Mikhael, Remove unused struct field

>From Saeed, Cleanup W=1 prototype warning 

>From Zheng, Esw related cleanup

>From Tariq, User order-0 page allocation for EQs

Please pull and let me if there's any issue.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---

The following changes since commit a38fd8748464831584a19438cbb3082b5a2dab15:

  Linux 5.12-rc2 (2021-03-05 17:33:41 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mellanox/linux.git mlx5-next

for you to fetch changes up to e71b75f73763d88665b3a19c5a4d52d559aa7732:

  net/mlx5: Implement sriov_get_vf_total_msix/count() callbacks (2021-04-04 10:30:38 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Leon Romanovsky (4):
      PCI/IOV: Add sysfs MSI-X vector assignment interface
      net/mlx5: Add dynamic MSI-X capabilities bits
      net/mlx5: Dynamically assign MSI-X vectors count
      net/mlx5: Implement sriov_get_vf_total_msix/count() callbacks

Mark Bloch (5):
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, Add match on vhca id to default send rules
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, Add eswitch pointer to each representor
      RDMA/mlx5: Use representor E-Switch when getting netdev and metadata
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, Refactor send to vport to be more generic
      net/mlx5: Add IFC bits needed for single FDB mode

Mikhael Goikhman (1):
      net/mlx5: Remove unused mlx5_core_health member recover_work

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      net/mlx5: Cleanup prototype warning

Tariq Toukan (1):
      net/mlx5: Use order-0 allocations for EQs

Zheng Yongjun (1):
      net/mlx5: simplify the return expression of mlx5_esw_offloads_pair()

 Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-pci            |  29 ++++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/fs.c                    |   2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/ib_rep.c                |   5 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c                  |   3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/health.c    |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eq.c       |  27 +++---
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  34 ++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag_mp.c   |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/eq.h   |  15 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |   6 ++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mlx5_core.h    |  12 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pci_irq.c  |  73 +++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sriov.c    |  48 +++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/wq.c       |   5 -
 drivers/pci/iov.c                                  | 102 +++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/pci/pci-sysfs.c                            |   3 +-
 drivers/pci/pci.h                                  |   3 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        |   6 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/eswitch.h                       |   5 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      |  32 +++++--
 include/linux/pci.h                                |   8 ++
 22 files changed, 363 insertions(+), 62 deletions(-)