Subject: [PATCH rdma-next v1 0/7] Add MEMIC operations support

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 15:29:17 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
v1: 
 * Changed logic of patch #6 per-Jason's request. 
v0: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

This series from Maor extends MEMIC to support atomic operations from
the host in addition to already supported regular read/write.

Thanks

Maor Gottlieb (7):
  net/mlx5: Add MEMIC operations related bits
  RDMA/uverbs: Make UVERBS_OBJECT_METHODS to consider line number
  RDMA/mlx5: Move all DM logic to separate file
  RDMA/mlx5: Re-organize the DM code
  RDMA/mlx5: Add support to MODIFY_MEMIC command
  RDMA/mlx5: Add support in MEMIC operations
  RDMA/mlx5: Expose UAPI to query DM

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/Makefile      |   1 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/cmd.c         | 101 ----
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/cmd.h         |   3 -
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/dm.c          | 584 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/dm.h          |  68 +++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c        | 243 +---------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h     |  25 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mr.c          |   1 +
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h            |  42 +-
 include/rdma/uverbs_named_ioctl.h        |   2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5_user_ioctl_cmds.h |  19 +
 11 files changed, 720 insertions(+), 369 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/dm.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/dm.h

-- 
2.30.2