Subject: [RFC v4 net-next 0/4] MT7530 interrupt support

From: DENG Qingfang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 11:42:33 +0800

Add support for MT7530 interrupt controller.

DENG Qingfang (4):
  net: phy: add MediaTek PHY driver
  net: dsa: mt7530: add interrupt support
  dt-bindings: net: dsa: add MT7530 interrupt controller binding
  staging: mt7621-dts: enable MT7530 interrupt controller

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/dsa/mt7530.txt    |   6 +
 drivers/net/dsa/Kconfig                       |   1 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mt7530.c                      | 266 ++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/dsa/mt7530.h                      |  20 +-
 drivers/net/phy/Kconfig                       |   5 +
 drivers/net/phy/Makefile                      |   1 +
 drivers/net/phy/mediatek.c                    | 111 ++++++++
 drivers/staging/mt7621-dts/mt7621.dtsi        |   4 +
 8 files changed, 385 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/phy/mediatek.c

-- 
2.25.1