Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers-next-2021-04-13

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 05:33:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net-next tree, more info below. Please let me know if
there are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit 2117fce81f6b862aac0673abe8df0c60dca64bfa:

  Merge branch 'psample-Add-additional-metadata-attributes' (2021-03-14 15:00:44 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers-next.git tags/wireless-drivers-next-2021-04-13

for you to fetch changes up to fa9f5d0e0b45a06802f7cb3afed237be6066821e:

  iwlegacy: avoid -Wempty-body warning (2021-04-11 12:31:01 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-drivers-next patches for v5.13

First set of patches for v5.13. I have been offline for a couple of
and I have a smaller pull request this time. The next one will be
bigger. Nothing really special standing out.

ath11k

* add initial support for QCN9074, but not enabled yet due to firmware problems

* enable radar detection for 160MHz secondary segment

* handle beacon misses in station mode

rtw88

* 8822c: support firmware crash dump

mt7601u

* enable TDLS support

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ajay Singh (1):
      wilc1000: use wilc handler as cookie in request_threaded_irq()

Anilkumar Kolli (6):
      ath11k: Refactor ath11k_msi_config
      ath11k: Move qmi service_ins_id to hw_params
      ath11k: qmi: increase the number of fw segments
      ath11k: Update memory segment count for qcn9074
      ath11k: Add qcn9074 mhi controller config
      ath11k: add qcn9074 pci device support

Arnd Bergmann (1):
      iwlegacy: avoid -Wempty-body warning

Ching-Te Ku (1):
      rtw88: coex: fix A2DP stutters while WL busy + WL scan

Colin Ian King (2):
      ath11k: debugfs: Fix spelling mistake "Opportunies" -> "Opportunities"
      mt7601u: fix always true expression

Dan Carpenter (1):
      rtw88: Fix an error code in rtw_debugfs_set_rsvd_page()

David Mosberger-Tang (1):
      wilc1000: Support chip sleep over SPI

Kalle Valo (4):
      ath11k: print hardware name and version during initialisation
      ath11k: qmi: add more debug messages
      ath11k: qmi: cosmetic changes to error messages
      Merge ath-next from git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git

Karthikeyan Periyasamy (5):
      ath11k: add static window support for register access
      ath11k: add hal support for QCN9074
      ath11k: add data path support for QCN9074
      ath11k: add CE interrupt support for QCN9074
      ath11k: add extended interrupt support for QCN9074

Lavanya Suresh (3):
      ath11k: Fix sounding dimension config in HE cap
      ath11k: Enable radar detection for 160MHz secondary segment
      ath11k: Add support for STA to handle beacon miss

Lorenzo Bianconi (1):
      mt7601u: enable TDLS support

Marcus Folkesson (1):
      wilc1000: write value to WILC_INTR2_ENABLE register

Miaoqing Pan (1):
      ath11k: fix potential wmi_mgmt_tx_queue race condition

Ping-Ke Shih (1):
      rtw88: coex: add power off setting

Po-Hao Huang (1):
      rtw88: 8822c: add LC calibration for RTL8822C

Pradeep Kumar Chitrapu (1):
      ath11k: fix thermal temperature read

Shuah Khan (2):
      ath9k: fix ath_tx_process_buffer() potential null ptr dereference
      Revert "ath9k: fix ath_tx_process_buffer() potential null ptr dereference"

Sriram R (1):
      ath11k: Update signal filled flag during sta_statistics drv op

Youghandhar Chintala (1):
      ath10k: skip the wait for completion to recovery in shutdown path

Zong-Zhe Yang (4):
      rtw88: 8822c: support FW crash dump when FW crash
      rtw88: add flush hci support
      rtw88: fix DIG min setting
      rtw88: 8822c: update tx power limit table to RF v40.1

wengjianfeng (1):
      rtw88: remove unnecessary variable

 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/snoc.c             |  29 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/ahb.c              |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/ce.c               |  58 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/ce.h               |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/core.c             |  45 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/core.h             |   6 +
 .../net/wireless/ath/ath11k/debugfs_htt_stats.c    |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/dp_rx.c            | 476 ++++++------
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/dp_tx.c            |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/hal.c              |  96 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/hal.h              |  33 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/hal_desc.h         |  13 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/hal_tx.c           |   3 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/hal_tx.h           |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/hif.h              |  10 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/hw.c               | 796 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/hw.h               |  53 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/mac.c              |  88 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/mac.h              |   2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/mhi.c              | 116 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/pci.c              | 194 +++--
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/pci.h              |  21 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/qmi.c              | 118 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/qmi.h              |   9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/rx_desc.h          | 212 +++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/wmi.c              |  64 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlegacy/3945-mac.c     |   2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlegacy/common.c       |   2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlegacy/common.h       |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt7601u/eeprom.c     |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt7601u/init.c       |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/netdev.c   |  14 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/sdio.c     |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/wlan.c     |  56 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/wlan.h     |   6 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/coex.c          |  13 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/coex.h          |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/debug.c         |  43 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/hci.h           |  16 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/mac.c           |  19 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/mac.h           |   4 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/mac80211.c      |   2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/main.c          | 104 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/main.h          |  13 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/pci.c           |  69 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/phy.c           |  23 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/phy.h           |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/reg.h           |   6 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/rtw8822c.c      |  39 +-
 .../net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/rtw8822c_table.c    | 686 +++++++++---------
 50 files changed, 2709 insertions(+), 871 deletions(-)