Subject: [PATCH net 0/3] Fix ipsec offlaods with vxlan tunnel

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 16:25:37 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This small series fixes ipsec TX offloads with vxlan overlay on top of
the offloaded ipsec packet, the driver (mlx5) was lacking such information
and the skb->encapsulation bit wasn't enough as indication to reach the
vxlan inner headers, as a solution we mark the tunnel in the offloaded
context of ipsec.

For more information please see commit messages.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---

Huy Nguyen (3):
  net/mlx5: Optimize mlx5e_feature_checks for non IPsec packet
  net/xfrm: Add inner_ipproto into sec_path
  net/mlx5: Fix checksum issue of VXLAN and IPsec crypto offload

 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_rxtx.c  | 65 ++++++++++++++-----
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_rxtx.h  | 34 ++++++++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c |  8 ++-
 include/net/xfrm.h                            |  1 +
 net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c                        | 36 +++++++++-
 5 files changed, 118 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.2