Subject: [PATCH v8 net-next 0/2] net: mana: Add a driver for Microsoft Azure Network Adapter (MANA)

From: Dexuan Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 13:11:57 -0700

The patchset adds the VF driver for Microsoft Azure Network Adapter (MANA),
and also changes the hv_netvsc driver's netvsc/VF binding logic to check
both the MAC address and the serial number (this is required by the MANA VF
driver).

v7 contains both the netvsc change and the VF driver. This version (v8)
posts them in 2 separate patches, as suggested by Stephen Hemminger.

Please refer to "[PATCH v8 net-next 2/2]" for the history of v1~v7.

Thanks,
Dexuan

Dexuan Cui (2):
  hv_netvsc: Make netvsc/VF binding check both MAC and serial number
  net: mana: Add a driver for Microsoft Azure Network Adapter (MANA)

 MAINTAINERS                                   |    4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/Kconfig                  |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/Makefile                 |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/Kconfig        |   29 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/Makefile       |    5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/Makefile  |    6 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/gdma.h    |  673 ++++++
 .../net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/gdma_main.c   | 1415 ++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/hw_channel.c  |  843 ++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/hw_channel.h  |  190 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana.h    |  533 +++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana_en.c | 1895 +++++++++++++++++
 .../ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana_ethtool.c    |  250 +++
 .../net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/shm_channel.c |  291 +++
 .../net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/shm_channel.h |   21 +
 drivers/net/hyperv/netvsc_drv.c               |   14 +-
 16 files changed, 6168 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/gdma.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/gdma_main.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/hw_channel.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/hw_channel.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana_en.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana_ethtool.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/shm_channel.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/shm_channel.h

-- 
2.25.1