Subject: [net-next 05/15] net/mlx5: DR, Fix SQ/RQ in doorbell bitmask

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 20:20:08 -0700

From: Yevgeny Kliteynik <[email-masked]>

QP doorbell size is 16 bits.
Fixing sw steering's QP doorbel bitmask, which had 20 bits.

Signed-off-by: Yevgeny Kliteynik <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_send.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_send.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_send.c
index 1f2e9fee96bc..37377d668057 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_send.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_send.c
@@ -213,7 +213,7 @@ static void dr_destroy_qp(struct mlx5_core_dev *mdev,
 static void dr_cmd_notify_hw(struct mlx5dr_qp *dr_qp, void *ctrl)
 {
 	dma_wmb();
-	*dr_qp->wq.sq.db = cpu_to_be32(dr_qp->sq.pc & 0xfffff);
+	*dr_qp->wq.sq.db = cpu_to_be32(dr_qp->sq.pc & 0xffff);
 
 	/* After wmb() the hw aware of new work */
 	wmb();
-- 
2.30.2