Subject: Re: [PATCH] SUNRPC: Add a check for gss_release_msg

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 17:34:54 -0400

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 06:34:45PM +0000, Al Viro wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 05:48:50PM -0400, J. Bruce Fields wrote:
> > Have umn addresses been blocked from posting to kernel lists?
> 
> I don't see davem ever doing anything of that sort.  I've no information
> about what has really happened, but "Uni lawyers and/or HR telling them
> to stop making anything that might be considered public statements" sounds
> much more plausible...
> 
> Again, it's only a speculation and it might very well have been something
> else, but out of those two variants... I'd put high odds on the latter vs
> the former.

>From private email: "Our UMN emails addresses are already banned from
the mailing list."

Also, I didn't get a copy of

	[email-masked]

through vger for some reason, and it didn't make it to lore.kernel.org either.

In Greg's revert thread, Kangjie Lu's messages are also missing from the
archives:

	https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/

??

--b.