Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] net/sched: act_vlan: Fix vlan modify to allow zero priority

From: Boris Sukholitko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 13:57:13 +0300

Hi Jakub,

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 12:12:41PM -0700, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 11:44:04 +0300 Boris Sukholitko wrote:
> > This electronic communication and the information and any files transmitted 
> > with it, or attached to it, are confidential and are intended solely for 
> > the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain 
> > information that is confidential, legally privileged, protected by privacy 
> > laws, or otherwise restricted from disclosure to anyone else. If you are 
> > not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the 
> > e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, 
> > copying, distributing, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of 
> > this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, 
> > please return the e-mail to the sender, delete it from your computer, and 
> > destroy any printed copy of it.
> 
> Could you please resend without this legal prayer?

Please accept my apologies. Apparently the "legal prayer" is added
automatically to all outgoing Broadcom emails and I have no control over its
existance.

Is there any way to regard it as a non-netiquette compliant, but
nevertheless a personal signature? AFAICT, it does not affect the patch
in question.

Thanks,
Boris.

-- 
This electronic communication and the information and any files transmitted 
with it, or attached to it, are confidential and are intended solely for 
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain 
information that is confidential, legally privileged, protected by privacy 
laws, or otherwise restricted from disclosure to anyone else. If you are 
not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the 
e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, 
copying, distributing, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of 
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, 
please return the e-mail to the sender, delete it from your computer, and 
destroy any printed copy of it.