Subject: Re: AF_XDP metadata/hints

From: Jesper Dangaard Brouer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 15:31:10 +0200

On Fri, 21 May 2021 10:53:40 +0000
"Lobakin, Alexandr" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I've opened two discussions at https://github.com/alobakin/linux,
> feel free to join them and/or create new ones to share your thoughts
> and concerns.

Thanks Alexandr for keeping the thread/subject alive.
 
I guess this is a new GitHub features "Discussions".  I've never used
that in a project before, lets see how this goes.  The usual approach
is discussions over email on netdev (Cc. [email-masked]).

Lets make it a bit easier to find these discussion threads:
 https://github.com/alobakin/linux/discussions

#1: Approach for generating metadata from HW descriptors #1
 https://github.com/alobakin/linux/discussions/1

#2: The idea of obtaining BTF directly from /sys/kernel/btf #2
 https://github.com/alobakin/linux/discussions/2

-- 
Best regards,
  Jesper Dangaard Brouer
  MSc.CS, Principal Kernel Engineer at Red Hat
  LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brouer