Subject: [PATCH net-next,v2,0/2] net: update netdev_rx_csum_fault() print dump only once

From: Tanner Love <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 19:13:34 -0400

From: Tanner Love <[email-masked]>

First patch implements DO_ONCE_LITE to abstract uses of the ".data.once"
trick. It is defined in its own, new header file  -- rather than
alongside the existing DO_ONCE in include/linux/once.h -- because
include/linux/once.h includes include/linux/jump_label.h, and this
causes the build to break for some architectures if
include/linux/once.h is included in include/linux/printk.h or
include/asm-generic/bug.h.

Second patch uses DO_ONCE_LITE in netdev_rx_csum_fault to print dump
only once.

This is a v2 of https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/patch/[email-masked]/

Tanner Love (2):
  once: implement DO_ONCE_LITE for non-fast-path "do once" functionality
  net: update netdev_rx_csum_fault() print dump only once

 fs/xfs/xfs_message.h      | 13 +++----------
 include/asm-generic/bug.h | 37 +++++++------------------------------
 include/linux/once_lite.h | 24 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/printk.h    | 23 +++--------------------
 kernel/trace/trace.h      | 13 +++----------
 net/core/dev.c            | 14 +++++++++-----
 6 files changed, 49 insertions(+), 75 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/linux/once_lite.h

-- 
2.32.0.rc0.204.g9fa02ecfa5-goog