Subject: [PATCH leds v2 09/10] leds: turris-omnia: initialize each multicolor LED to white color

From: Marek Behún <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 02:51:54 +0200

Initialize the intensity of each multi-color LED to white color (255,
255, 255).

This is what the hardware does by default when the driver is not
present.

Signed-off-by: Marek Behún <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/leds/leds-turris-omnia.c | 3 +++
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)

diff --git a/drivers/leds/leds-turris-omnia.c b/drivers/leds/leds-turris-omnia.c
index 2b51c14b8363..b3581b98c75d 100644
--- a/drivers/leds/leds-turris-omnia.c
+++ b/drivers/leds/leds-turris-omnia.c
@@ -117,10 +117,13 @@ static int omnia_led_register(struct i2c_client *client, struct omnia_led *led,
 
 	led->subled_info[0].color_index = LED_COLOR_ID_RED;
 	led->subled_info[0].channel = 0;
+	led->subled_info[0].intensity = 255;
 	led->subled_info[1].color_index = LED_COLOR_ID_GREEN;
 	led->subled_info[1].channel = 1;
+	led->subled_info[1].intensity = 255;
 	led->subled_info[2].color_index = LED_COLOR_ID_BLUE;
 	led->subled_info[2].channel = 2;
+	led->subled_info[2].intensity = 255;
 
 	led->mc_cdev.subled_info = led->subled_info;
 	led->mc_cdev.num_colors = OMNIA_LED_NUM_CHANNELS;
-- 
2.26.3