Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 0/3] virtio_net: add optional flow dissection in virtio_net_hdr_to_skb

From: Tanner Love <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 18:18:37 -0400

From: Tanner Love <[email-masked]>

First patch extends the flow dissector BPF program type to accept
virtio-net header members.

Second patch uses this feature to add optional flow dissection in
virtio_net_hdr_to_skb(). This allows admins to define permitted
packets more strictly, for example dropping deprecated UDP_UFO
packets.

Third patch extends kselftest to cover this feature.

Tanner Love (3):
  net: flow_dissector: extend bpf flow dissector support with vnet hdr
  virtio_net: add optional flow dissection in virtio_net_hdr_to_skb
  selftests/net: amend bpf flow dissector prog to do vnet hdr validation

 drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c               |   2 +-
 include/linux/skbuff.h                        |  26 ++-
 include/linux/virtio_net.h                    |  25 ++-
 include/net/flow_dissector.h                  |   6 +
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |   6 +
 net/core/filter.c                             |  55 +++++
 net/core/flow_dissector.c                     |  27 ++-
 net/core/sysctl_net_core.c                    |   9 +
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |   6 +
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/bpf_flow.c  | 188 +++++++++++++-----
 .../selftests/bpf/test_flow_dissector.c       | 181 +++++++++++++++--
 .../selftests/bpf/test_flow_dissector.sh      |  19 ++
 12 files changed, 470 insertions(+), 80 deletions(-)

-- 
2.32.0.rc0.204.g9fa02ecfa5-goog