Subject: [pull request][net 0/8] mlx5 fixes 2021-06-01

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 18:37:15 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub,

This series introduces some fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit b000372627ce9dbbe641dafbf40db0718276ab77:

  MAINTAINERS: nfc mailing lists are subscribers-only (2021-06-01 17:09:28 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2021-06-01

for you to fetch changes up to 216214c64a8c1cb9078c2c0aec7bb4a2f8e75397:

  net/mlx5: DR, Create multi-destination flow table with level less than 64 (2021-06-01 18:30:21 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2021-06-01

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aya Levin (3):
      net/mlx5e: Fix incompatible casting
      net/mlx5e: Fix HW TS with CQE compression according to profile
      net/mlx5e: Fix conflict with HW TS and CQE compression

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5: Check firmware sync reset requested is set before trying to abort it

Roi Dayan (3):
      net/mlx5e: Disable TLS offload for uplink representor
      net/mlx5e: Check for needed capability for cvlan matching
      net/mlx5e: Fix adding encap rules to slow path

Yevgeny Kliteynik (1):
      net/mlx5: DR, Create multi-destination flow table with level less than 64

 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   | 12 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  | 77 +++++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  9 +++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c |  3 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/fs_chains.c    |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/fs_chains.h    |  5 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_fw.c   |  3 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      |  2 +
 9 files changed, 96 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)