Subject: [pull request][net 00/12] mlx5 fixes 2021-06-09

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 17:21:43 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave and Jakub,

This series introduces some fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit 13c62f5371e3eb4fc3400cfa26e64ca75f888008:

  net/sched: act_ct: handle DNAT tuple collision (2021-06-09 15:34:51 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2021-06-09

for you to fetch changes up to 54e1217b90486c94b26f24dcee1ee5ef5372f832:

  net/mlx5e: Block offload of outer header csum for GRE tunnel (2021-06-09 17:20:06 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2021-06-09

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aya Levin (4):
      net/mlx5e: Don't update netdev RQs with PTP-RQ
      net/mlx5e: Fix select queue to consider SKBTX_HW_TSTAMP
      net/mlx5e: Block offload of outer header csum for UDP tunnels
      net/mlx5e: Block offload of outer header csum for GRE tunnel

Chris Mi (1):
      net/mlx5e: Verify dev is present in get devlink port ndo

Dima Chumak (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix page reclaim for dead peer hairpin

Huy Nguyen (1):
      net/mlx5e: Remove dependency in IPsec initialization flows

Maor Gottlieb (2):
      net/mlx5: Consider RoCE cap before init RDMA resources
      net/mlx5: DR, Don't use SW steering when RoCE is not supported

Shay Drory (1):
      Revert "net/mlx5: Arm only EQs with EQEs"

Vlad Buslov (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix use-after-free of encap entry in neigh update handler

Yang Li (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix an error code in mlx5e_arfs_create_tables()

 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/devlink.c   |  2 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.c   |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.h   | 22 +++++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/neigh.c | 15 ++++------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/tc.c    |  6 +---
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.c  | 33 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c   |  3 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_arfs.c  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  | 21 ++++----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.h    |  3 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    | 25 ++--------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eq.c       |  6 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/rdma.c     |  3 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/mlx5dr.h  |  9 +++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/transobj.c | 30 ++++++++++++++++----
 include/linux/mlx5/transobj.h                      |  1 +
 17 files changed, 112 insertions(+), 72 deletions(-)