Subject: [pull request][net 0/8] mlx5 fixes 2021-06-16

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 15:40:07 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub,

This series introduces some fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit da5ac772cfe2a03058b0accfac03fad60c46c24d:

  r8169: Avoid memcpy() over-reading of ETH_SS_STATS (2021-06-16 13:02:07 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2021-06-16

for you to fetch changes up to 0232fc2ddcf4ffe01069fd1aa07922652120f44a:

  net/mlx5: Reset mkey index on creation (2021-06-16 15:36:49 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2021-06-16

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alex Vesker (1):
      net/mlx5: DR, Fix STEv1 incorrect L3 decapsulation padding

Aya Levin (1):
      net/mlx5: Reset mkey index on creation

Dmytro Linkin (1):
      net/mlx5e: Don't create devices during unload flow

Leon Romanovsky (2):
      net/mlx5: Fix error path for set HCA defaults
      net/mlx5: Check that driver was probed prior attaching the device

Parav Pandit (3):
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, Read PF mac address
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, Allow setting GUID for host PF vport
      net/mlx5: SF_DEV, remove SF device on invalid state

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/dev.c      | 19 ++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  |  6 +++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |  3 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mr.c       |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/dev.c   |  1 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ste_v1.c        | 26 +++++++++++++---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/vport.c    |  2 --
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        |  4 ++++
 8 files changed, 49 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)