Subject: [PATCH net 1/6] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: enable .port_set_policy() on Topaz

From: Marek Behún <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 19:43:03 +0200

Commit f3a2cd326e44 ("net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: introduce .port_set_policy")
introduced .port_set_policy() method with implementation for several
models, but forgot to add Topaz, which can use the 6352 implementation.

Use the 6352 implementation of .port_set_policy() on Topaz.

Signed-off-by: Marek Behún <[email-masked]>
Fixes: f3a2cd326e44 ("net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: introduce .port_set_policy")
---
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c b/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c
index 961fa6b75cad..6bcee3e012d4 100644
--- a/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c
+++ b/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c
@@ -3583,6 +3583,7 @@ static const struct mv88e6xxx_ops mv88e6141_ops = {
 	.port_set_speed_duplex = mv88e6341_port_set_speed_duplex,
 	.port_max_speed_mode = mv88e6341_port_max_speed_mode,
 	.port_tag_remap = mv88e6095_port_tag_remap,
+	.port_set_policy = mv88e6352_port_set_policy,
 	.port_set_frame_mode = mv88e6351_port_set_frame_mode,
 	.port_set_ucast_flood = mv88e6352_port_set_ucast_flood,
 	.port_set_mcast_flood = mv88e6352_port_set_mcast_flood,
@@ -4383,6 +4384,7 @@ static const struct mv88e6xxx_ops mv88e6341_ops = {
 	.port_set_speed_duplex = mv88e6341_port_set_speed_duplex,
 	.port_max_speed_mode = mv88e6341_port_max_speed_mode,
 	.port_tag_remap = mv88e6095_port_tag_remap,
+	.port_set_policy = mv88e6352_port_set_policy,
 	.port_set_frame_mode = mv88e6351_port_set_frame_mode,
 	.port_set_ucast_flood = mv88e6352_port_set_ucast_flood,
 	.port_set_mcast_flood = mv88e6352_port_set_mcast_flood,
-- 
2.31.1