Subject: [PATCH net v2 0/6] dsa: mv88e6xxx: Topaz fixes

From: Marek Behún <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 00:22:25 +0200

Hello,

here comes some fixes for the Topaz family (Marvell 88E6141 / 88E6341)
which I found out about when I compared the Topaz' operations
structure with that one of Peridot (6390).

This is v2. In v1, I accidentally sent patches generated from wrong
branch and the 5th patch does not contain a necessary change in
serdes.c.

Changes from v1:
- the fifth patch, "enable SerDes RX stats for Topaz", needs another
  change in serdes.c
- Andrew's Reviewed-by to 1,2,3,4 and 6

Marek Behún (6):
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: enable .port_set_policy() on Topaz
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: use correct .stats_set_histogram() on Topaz
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: enable .rmu_disable() on Topaz
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: enable devlink ATU hash param for Topaz
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: enable SerDes RX stats for Topaz
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: enable SerDes PCS register dump via ethtool -d on
    Topaz

 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c   | 22 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/serdes.c |  6 +++---
 2 files changed, 23 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1