Subject: [PATCH net v2 2/6] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: use correct .stats_set_histogram() on Topaz

From: Marek Behún <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 00:22:27 +0200

Commit 40cff8fca9e3 ("net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: Fix stats histogram mode")
introduced wrong .stats_set_histogram() method for Topaz family.

The Peridot method should be used instead.

Signed-off-by: Marek Behún <[email-masked]>
Fixes: 40cff8fca9e3 ("net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: Fix stats histogram mode")
Reviewed-by: Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c b/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c
index 6bcee3e012d4..b125d3227dbd 100644
--- a/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c
+++ b/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c
@@ -3597,7 +3597,7 @@ static const struct mv88e6xxx_ops mv88e6141_ops = {
 	.port_set_cmode = mv88e6341_port_set_cmode,
 	.port_setup_message_port = mv88e6xxx_setup_message_port,
 	.stats_snapshot = mv88e6390_g1_stats_snapshot,
-	.stats_set_histogram = mv88e6095_g1_stats_set_histogram,
+	.stats_set_histogram = mv88e6390_g1_stats_set_histogram,
 	.stats_get_sset_count = mv88e6320_stats_get_sset_count,
 	.stats_get_strings = mv88e6320_stats_get_strings,
 	.stats_get_stats = mv88e6390_stats_get_stats,
@@ -4398,7 +4398,7 @@ static const struct mv88e6xxx_ops mv88e6341_ops = {
 	.port_set_cmode = mv88e6341_port_set_cmode,
 	.port_setup_message_port = mv88e6xxx_setup_message_port,
 	.stats_snapshot = mv88e6390_g1_stats_snapshot,
-	.stats_set_histogram = mv88e6095_g1_stats_set_histogram,
+	.stats_set_histogram = mv88e6390_g1_stats_set_histogram,
 	.stats_get_sset_count = mv88e6320_stats_get_sset_count,
 	.stats_get_strings = mv88e6320_stats_get_strings,
 	.stats_get_stats = mv88e6390_stats_get_stats,
-- 
2.31.1