Subject: [PATCH AUTOSEL 5.13 135/189] mt76: connac: fix the maximum interval schedule scan can support

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 07:13:15 -0400

From: Sean Wang <[email-masked]>

[ Upstream commit abded041a07467c2f3dfe10afd9ea10572c63cc9 ]

Maximum interval (in seconds) for schedule scan plan supported by
the offload firmware can be U16_MAX.

Signed-off-by: Sean Wang <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Felix Fietkau <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/init.c     | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac.h     | 3 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac_mcu.h | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/init.c     | 2 +-
 4 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/init.c b/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/init.c
index d20f05a7717d..0d01fd3c77b5 100644
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/init.c
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/init.c
@@ -362,7 +362,7 @@ mt7615_init_wiphy(struct ieee80211_hw *hw)
 	wiphy->reg_notifier = mt7615_regd_notifier;
 
 	wiphy->max_sched_scan_plan_interval =
-		MT76_CONNAC_MAX_SCHED_SCAN_INTERVAL;
+		MT76_CONNAC_MAX_TIME_SCHED_SCAN_INTERVAL;
 	wiphy->max_sched_scan_ie_len = IEEE80211_MAX_DATA_LEN;
 	wiphy->max_scan_ie_len = MT76_CONNAC_SCAN_IE_LEN;
 	wiphy->max_sched_scan_ssids = MT76_CONNAC_MAX_SCHED_SCAN_SSID;
diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac.h b/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac.h
index 6c889b90fd12..5b50d29c1cb6 100644
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac.h
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac.h
@@ -7,7 +7,8 @@
 #include "mt76.h"
 
 #define MT76_CONNAC_SCAN_IE_LEN			600
-#define MT76_CONNAC_MAX_SCHED_SCAN_INTERVAL	10
+#define MT76_CONNAC_MAX_NUM_SCHED_SCAN_INTERVAL	 10
+#define MT76_CONNAC_MAX_TIME_SCHED_SCAN_INTERVAL U16_MAX
 #define MT76_CONNAC_MAX_SCHED_SCAN_SSID		10
 #define MT76_CONNAC_MAX_SCAN_MATCH		16
 
diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac_mcu.h b/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac_mcu.h
index 61bed6e89427..6093f39ea1dc 100644
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac_mcu.h
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac_mcu.h
@@ -762,7 +762,7 @@ struct mt76_connac_sched_scan_req {
 	u8 intervals_num;
 	u8 scan_func; /* MT7663: BIT(0) eable random mac address */
 	struct mt76_connac_mcu_scan_channel channels[64];
-	__le16 intervals[MT76_CONNAC_MAX_SCHED_SCAN_INTERVAL];
+	__le16 intervals[MT76_CONNAC_MAX_NUM_SCHED_SCAN_INTERVAL];
 	union {
 		struct {
 			u8 random_mac[ETH_ALEN];
diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/init.c b/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/init.c
index 1763ea0614ce..bd002b4247c7 100644
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/init.c
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/init.c
@@ -92,7 +92,7 @@ mt7921_init_wiphy(struct ieee80211_hw *hw)
 	wiphy->max_scan_ie_len = MT76_CONNAC_SCAN_IE_LEN;
 	wiphy->max_scan_ssids = 4;
 	wiphy->max_sched_scan_plan_interval =
-		MT76_CONNAC_MAX_SCHED_SCAN_INTERVAL;
+		MT76_CONNAC_MAX_TIME_SCHED_SCAN_INTERVAL;
 	wiphy->max_sched_scan_ie_len = IEEE80211_MAX_DATA_LEN;
 	wiphy->max_sched_scan_ssids = MT76_CONNAC_MAX_SCHED_SCAN_SSID;
 	wiphy->max_match_sets = MT76_CONNAC_MAX_SCAN_MATCH;
-- 
2.30.2