Subject: [PATCH AUTOSEL 5.13 172/189] Bluetooth: Fix the HCI to MGMT status conversion table

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 07:13:52 -0400

From: Yu Liu <[email-masked]>

[ Upstream commit 4ef36a52b0e47c80bbfd69c0cce61c7ae9f541ed ]

0x2B, 0x31 and 0x33 are reserved for future use but were not present in
the HCI to MGMT conversion table, this caused the conversion to be
incorrect for the HCI status code greater than 0x2A.

Reviewed-by: Miao-chen Chou <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Yu Liu <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Marcel Holtmann <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
---
 net/bluetooth/mgmt.c | 3 +++
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)

diff --git a/net/bluetooth/mgmt.c b/net/bluetooth/mgmt.c
index f9be7f9084d6..425502f1d380 100644
--- a/net/bluetooth/mgmt.c
+++ b/net/bluetooth/mgmt.c
@@ -252,12 +252,15 @@ static const u8 mgmt_status_table[] = {
 	MGMT_STATUS_TIMEOUT,		/* Instant Passed */
 	MGMT_STATUS_NOT_SUPPORTED,	/* Pairing Not Supported */
 	MGMT_STATUS_FAILED,		/* Transaction Collision */
+	MGMT_STATUS_FAILED,		/* Reserved for future use */
 	MGMT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMS,	/* Unacceptable Parameter */
 	MGMT_STATUS_REJECTED,		/* QoS Rejected */
 	MGMT_STATUS_NOT_SUPPORTED,	/* Classification Not Supported */
 	MGMT_STATUS_REJECTED,		/* Insufficient Security */
 	MGMT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMS,	/* Parameter Out Of Range */
+	MGMT_STATUS_FAILED,		/* Reserved for future use */
 	MGMT_STATUS_BUSY,		/* Role Switch Pending */
+	MGMT_STATUS_FAILED,		/* Reserved for future use */
 	MGMT_STATUS_FAILED,		/* Slot Violation */
 	MGMT_STATUS_FAILED,		/* Role Switch Failed */
 	MGMT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMS,	/* EIR Too Large */
-- 
2.30.2