Subject: [pull request][net 00/12] mlx5 fixes 2021-07-27

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 16:20:38 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub,

This series introduces some fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit 8373cd38a8888549ace7c7617163a2e826970a92:

  net: hns3: change the method of obtaining default ptp cycle (2021-07-27 20:59:32 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2021-07-27

for you to fetch changes up to 740452e09cf5fc489ce60831cf11abef117b5d26:

  net/mlx5: Fix mlx5_vport_tbl_attr chain from u16 to u32 (2021-07-27 16:10:06 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2021-07-27

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aya Levin (4):
      net/mlx5e: Consider PTP-RQ when setting RX VLAN stripping
      net/mlx5e: Fix page allocation failure for trap-RQ over SF
      net/mlx5e: Fix page allocation failure for ptp-RQ over SF
      net/mlx5: Unload device upon firmware fatal error

Chris Mi (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix mlx5_vport_tbl_attr chain from u16 to u32

Dima Chumak (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix nullptr in mlx5e_hairpin_get_mdev()

Maor Dickman (2):
      net/mlx5e: Disable Rx ntuple offload for uplink representor
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, Set destination vport vhca id only when merged eswitch is supported

Maor Gottlieb (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix flow table chaining

Maxim Mikityanskiy (1):
      net/mlx5e: Add NETIF_F_HW_TC to hw_features when HTB offload is available

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, handle devcom events only for ports on the same device

Tariq Toukan (1):
      net/mlx5e: RX, Avoid possible data corruption when relaxed ordering and LRO combined

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/dev.c      |  5 +--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.c    | 11 ++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.c   |  7 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/trap.c  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  | 38 +++++++++++++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 33 +++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h  |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 10 ++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c  | 10 +++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c   | 12 +++++--
 10 files changed, 98 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)