Subject: [RFT net-next 2/2] stmmac: skb recycling

From: Matteo Croce <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 19:11:01 +0200

From: Matteo Croce <[email-masked]>

Signed-off-by: Matteo Croce <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c
index 30a0d915cd4b..2c48f1b5e9e9 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c
@@ -5219,7 +5219,7 @@ static int stmmac_rx(struct stmmac_priv *priv, int limit, u32 queue)
 			skb_reserve(skb, buf->page_offset);
 			skb_put(skb, buf1_len);
 
-			page_pool_release_page(rx_q->page_pool, buf->page);
+			skb_mark_for_recycle(skb, buf->page, rx_q->page_pool);
 			buf->page = NULL;
 		} else if (buf1_len) {
 			dma_sync_single_for_cpu(priv->device, buf->addr,
@@ -5229,7 +5229,7 @@ static int stmmac_rx(struct stmmac_priv *priv, int limit, u32 queue)
 					priv->dma_buf_sz);
 
 			/* Data payload appended into SKB */
-			page_pool_release_page(rx_q->page_pool, buf->page);
+			page_pool_store_mem_info(buf->page, rx_q->page_pool);
 			buf->page = NULL;
 		}
 
@@ -5241,7 +5241,7 @@ static int stmmac_rx(struct stmmac_priv *priv, int limit, u32 queue)
 					priv->dma_buf_sz);
 
 			/* Data payload appended into SKB */
-			page_pool_release_page(rx_q->page_pool, buf->sec_page);
+			page_pool_store_mem_info(buf->sec_page, rx_q->page_pool);
 			buf->sec_page = NULL;
 		}
 
-- 
2.31.1