Subject: [PATCH v1 0/2] net: mdio: Add IPQ MDIO reset related function

From: Luo Jie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 15:21:09 +0800

This patch series add the MDIO reset features, which includes
configuring MDIO clock source frequency and indicating CMN_PLL that
ethernet LDO has been ready, this ethernet LDO is dedicated in the
IPQ5018 platform.

Specify more chipset IPQ40xx, IPQ807x, IPQ60xx and IPQ50xx supported by
this MDIO driver.

The PHY reset with GPIO and PHY reset with reset controller are covered
by the phylib code, so remove the PHY reset related code from the
initial patch series. 

Luo Jie (2):
  net: mdio: Add the reset function for IPQ MDIO driver
  MDIO: Kconfig: Specify more IPQ chipset supported

 drivers/net/mdio/Kconfig        |  3 ++-
 drivers/net/mdio/mdio-ipq4019.c | 48 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project