Subject: [PATCH net 0/7] ksz8795 VLAN fixes

From: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 00:57:54 +0200

This series fixes a number of bugs in the ksz8795 driver that affect
VLAN filtering, tag insertion, and tag removal.

I've tested these on the KSZ8795CLXD evaluation board, and checked the
register usage against the datasheets for the other supported chips.

Ben.

Ben Hutchings (7):
  net: dsa: microchip: Fix ksz_read64()
  net: dsa: microchip: ksz8795: Fix PVID tag insertion
  net: dsa: microchip: ksz8795: Reject unsupported VLAN configuration
  net: dsa: microchip: ksz8795: Fix VLAN untagged flag change on
    deletion
  net: dsa: microchip: ksz8795: Use software untagging on CPU port
  net: dsa: microchip: ksz8795: Fix VLAN filtering
  net: dsa: microchip: ksz8795: Don't use phy_port_cnt in VLAN table
    lookup

 drivers/net/dsa/microchip/ksz8795.c     | 82 ++++++++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/dsa/microchip/ksz8795_reg.h |  4 ++
 drivers/net/dsa/microchip/ksz_common.h  |  9 +--
 3 files changed, 74 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1