Subject: [pull request][net 00/12] mlx5 fixes 2021-08-09

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 20:59:11 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub,

This series introduces fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit d09c548dbf3b31cb07bba562e0f452edfa01efe3:

  net: sched: act_mirred: Reset ct info when mirror/redirect skb (2021-08-09 10:58:47 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2021-08-09

for you to fetch changes up to bd37c2888ccaa5ceb9895718f6909b247cc372e0:

  net/mlx5: Fix return value from tracer initialization (2021-08-09 20:57:03 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2021-08-09

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alex Vesker (1):
      net/mlx5: DR, Add fail on error check on decap

Aya Levin (2):
      net/mlx5: Block switchdev mode while devlink traps are active
      net/mlx5: Fix return value from tracer initialization

Chris Mi (1):
      net/mlx5e: TC, Fix error handling memory leak

Leon Romanovsky (1):
      net/mlx5: Don't skip subfunction cleanup in case of error in module init

Maxim Mikityanskiy (1):
      net/mlx5e: Destroy page pool after XDP SQ to fix use-after-free

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5e: Avoid creating tunnel headers for local route

Shay Drory (4):
      net/mlx5: Fix order of functions in mlx5_irq_detach_nb()
      net/mlx5: Set all field of mlx5_irq before inserting it to the xarray
      net/mlx5: Destroy pool->mutex
      net/mlx5: Synchronize correct IRQ when destroying CQ

Vlad Buslov (1):
      net/mlx5: Bridge, fix ageing time

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/cq.c                    |  4 +--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/devx.c                  |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cq.c       |  1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/fw_tracer.c   | 11 ++++++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun.c    |  5 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  | 33 ++++++++--------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eq.c       | 20 ++++++++++---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/bridge.c   |  4 +--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/sample.c   |  1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 14 +++++++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/conn.c    |  4 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/eq.h   |  2 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     | 12 +++-----
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mlx5_core.h    |  5 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pci_irq.c  | 10 +++++--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_send.c |  4 +--
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ste_v0.c        |  2 ++
 drivers/vdpa/mlx5/net/mlx5_vnet.c                  |  3 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        |  3 +-
 19 files changed, 83 insertions(+), 58 deletions(-)