Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] net: mdio: Add IPQ MDIO reset related function

From: Luo Jie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 21:31:13 +0800

This patch series add the MDIO reset features, which includes
configuring MDIO clock source frequency and indicating CMN_PLL that
ethernet LDO has been ready, this ethernet LDO is dedicated in the
IPQ5018 platform.

Specify more chipset IPQ40xx, IPQ807x, IPQ60xx and IPQ50xx supported by
this MDIO driver.

Changes in v2:
	* Addressed review comments (Andrew Lunn).
	* Remove the IS_ERR().
	* make binding patch part of series.
	* document the property 'reg' and 'clock'.

Changes in v1:
	* make MDIO_IPQ4019 unchanged for backwards compatibility.
	* remove the PHY reset functions

Luo Jie (3):
  net: mdio: Add the reset function for IPQ MDIO driver
  MDIO: Kconfig: Specify more IPQ chipset supported
  dt-bindings: net: Add the properties for ipq4019 MDIO

 .../bindings/net/qcom,ipq4019-mdio.yaml       | 15 +++++-
 drivers/net/mdio/Kconfig                      |  3 +-
 drivers/net/mdio/mdio-ipq4019.c               | 48 +++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 64 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project