Subject: [pull request][net-next 00/12] mlx5 updates 2021-08-11

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 11:16:46 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub,

This series provides misc updates to mlx5.
For more information please see tag log below.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit 88be3263490514854a1445ae95560585601ff160:

  Merge branch 'dsa-tagger-helpers' (2021-08-11 14:44:59 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2021-08-11

for you to fetch changes up to 61b6a6c395d6a5d15a85c7c6613d4bd6ffc547ff:

  net/mlx5e: Make use of netdev_warn() (2021-08-11 11:14:34 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2021-08-11

Misc. cleanup for mlx5.

1) Typos and use of netdev_warn()
2) smatch cleanup
3) Minor fix to inner TTC table creation
4) Dynamic capability cache allocation

----------------------------------------------------------------
Cai Huoqing (2):
      net/mlx5: Fix typo in comments
      net/mlx5e: Make use of netdev_warn()

Eran Ben Elisha (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix variable type to match 64bit

Leon Romanovsky (1):
      net/mlx5: Delete impossible dev->state checks

Maor Gottlieb (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix inner TTC table creation

Parav Pandit (4):
      net/mlx5: SF, use recent sysfs api
      net/mlx5: Reorganize current and maximal capabilities to be per-type
      net/mlx5: Allocate individual capability
      net/mlx5: Initialize numa node for all core devices

Shay Drory (3):
      net/mlx5: Align mlx5_irq structure
      net/mlx5: Change SF missing dedicated MSI-X err message to dbg
      net/mlx5: Refcount mlx5_irq with integer

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c      |  8 +--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun.c    |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/setup.c |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_common.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_fs.c    |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.h   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 13 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/events.c   |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/ipsec.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c  |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c   |  6 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/clock.c    |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/vxlan.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     | 80 ++++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pci_irq.c  | 75 +++++++++++++-------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/dev.c   |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/devlink.c   |  2 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/device.h                        | 71 ++++++++++---------
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        | 15 ++--
 20 files changed, 190 insertions(+), 107 deletions(-)