Subject: [GIT PULL] virtio,vhost,vdpa: bugfixes

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 00:50:54 -0400

The following changes since commit 36a21d51725af2ce0700c6ebcb6b9594aac658a6:

  Linux 5.14-rc5 (2021-08-08 13:49:31 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git tags/for_linus

for you to fetch changes up to 879753c816dbbdb2a9a395aa4448d29feee92d1a:

  vdpa/mlx5: Fix queue type selection logic (2021-08-11 06:44:43 -0400)

----------------------------------------------------------------
virtio,vhost,vdpa: bugfixes

Fixes in virtio,vhost,vdpa drivers.

Signed-off-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Eli Cohen (2):
      vdpa/mlx5: Avoid destroying MR on empty iotlb
      vdpa/mlx5: Fix queue type selection logic

Michael S. Tsirkin (3):
      vringh: pull in spinlock header
      virtio_ring: pull in spinlock header
      tools/virtio: fix build

Neeraj Upadhyay (1):
      vringh: Use wiov->used to check for read/write desc order

Parav Pandit (4):
      virtio: Improve vq->broken access to avoid any compiler optimization
      virtio: Keep vring_del_virtqueue() mirror of VQ create
      virtio: Protect vqs list access
      virtio_pci: Support surprise removal of virtio pci device

Vincent Whitchurch (1):
      virtio_vdpa: reject invalid vq indices

Xie Yongji (7):
      vhost-vdpa: Fix integer overflow in vhost_vdpa_process_iotlb_update()
      vhost: Fix the calculation in vhost_overflow()
      vdpa_sim: Fix return value check for vdpa_alloc_device()
      vp_vdpa: Fix return value check for vdpa_alloc_device()
      vDPA/ifcvf: Fix return value check for vdpa_alloc_device()
      vdpa: Add documentation for vdpa_alloc_device() macro
      virtio-blk: Add validation for block size in config space

 drivers/block/virtio_blk.c         | 39 ++++++++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/vdpa/ifcvf/ifcvf_main.c    |  4 +--
 drivers/vdpa/mlx5/core/mr.c        |  9 ------
 drivers/vdpa/mlx5/net/mlx5_vnet.c  | 14 +++++++---
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa_sim/vdpa_sim.c   |  4 ++-
 drivers/vdpa/virtio_pci/vp_vdpa.c  |  4 +--
 drivers/vhost/vdpa.c               |  3 +-
 drivers/vhost/vhost.c              | 10 +++++--
 drivers/vhost/vringh.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/virtio/virtio.c            |  1 +
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_common.c |  7 +++++
 drivers/virtio/virtio_ring.c       | 18 ++++++++++--
 drivers/virtio/virtio_vdpa.c       |  3 ++
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc_vdpa.h | 10 ++++---
 include/linux/vdpa.h               | 11 ++++++++
 include/linux/virtio.h             |  1 +
 include/linux/vringh.h             |  1 +
 tools/virtio/Makefile              |  3 +-
 tools/virtio/linux/spinlock.h      | 56 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tools/virtio/linux/virtio.h        |  2 ++
 20 files changed, 166 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/virtio/linux/spinlock.h