Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: ipa: enable automatic suspend

From: Alex Elder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 11:01:26 -0500

At long last, the first patch in this series enables automatic
suspend managed by the power management core.  The remaining two
just rename things to be "power" oriented rather than "clock"
oriented.

					-Alex

Alex Elder (3):
  net: ipa: use autosuspend
  net: ipa: rename ipa_clock_* symbols
  net: ipa: rename "ipa_clock.c"

 drivers/net/ipa/Makefile                     |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa.h                        |  20 +--
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa_data-v3.1.c              |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa_data-v3.5.1.c            |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa_data-v4.11.c             |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa_data-v4.2.c              |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa_data-v4.5.c              |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa_data-v4.9.c              |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa_data.h                   |  10 +-
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa_endpoint.c               |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa_interrupt.c              |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa_main.c                   |  45 ++---
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa_modem.c                  |  20 ++-
 drivers/net/ipa/{ipa_clock.c => ipa_power.c} | 163 +++++++++----------
 drivers/net/ipa/{ipa_clock.h => ipa_power.h} |  26 +--
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa_smp2p.c                  |  66 ++++----
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa_smp2p.h                  |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa_uc.c                     |  26 +--
 drivers/net/ipa/ipa_uc.h                     |  10 +-
 19 files changed, 217 insertions(+), 204 deletions(-)
 rename drivers/net/ipa/{ipa_clock.c => ipa_power.c} (72%)
 rename drivers/net/ipa/{ipa_clock.h => ipa_power.h} (69%)

-- 
2.27.0