Subject: [pull request][net 0/6] mlx5 fixes 2021-08-26

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 15:18:04 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave and Jakub,

This series introduces some fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit 73367f05b25dbd064061aee780638564d15b01d1:

  Merge tag 'nfsd-5.14-1' of git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/linux (2021-08-26 13:26:40 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2021-08-26

for you to fetch changes up to 6cc64770fb386b10a64a1fe09328396de7bb5262:

  net/mlx5: DR, fix a potential use-after-free bug (2021-08-26 15:15:42 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2021-08-26

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dima Chumak (1):
      net/mlx5: Lag, fix multipath lag activation

Dmytro Linkin (1):
      net/mlx5e: Use correct eswitch for stack devices with lag

Leon Romanovsky (1):
      net/mlx5: Remove all auxiliary devices at the unregister event

Maor Dickman (1):
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, Set vhca id valid flag when creating indir fwd group

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix possible use-after-free deleting fdb rule

Wentao_Liang (1):
      net/mlx5: DR, fix a potential use-after-free bug

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/dev.c          |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.c  |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c        | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/indir_table.c  |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag.c          |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag_mp.c       |  8 ++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag_mp.h       |  2 ++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_rule.c |  2 +-
 8 files changed, 34 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)