Subject: [pull request][net 0/7] mlx5 fixes 2021-09-07

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 14:24:13 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub, 

This series introduces some fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Included here, a patch which solves a build warning reported on
linux-kernel mailing list [1]:
Fix commit ("net/mlx5: Bridge, fix uninitialized variable usage")

I hope this series can make it to rc1.

[1] https://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg765481.html

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit 0f77f2defaf682eb7e7ef623168e49c74ae529e3:

  ieee802154: Remove redundant initialization of variable ret (2021-09-07 14:06:08 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2021-09-07

for you to fetch changes up to 8db6a54f3cae6a803b2cbf5390662bca641f7da8:

  net/mlx5e: Fix condition when retrieving PTP-rqn (2021-09-07 14:17:02 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2021-09-07

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aya Levin (2):
      net/mlx5e: Fix mutual exclusion between CQE compression and HW TS
      net/mlx5e: Fix condition when retrieving PTP-rqn

Maor Gottlieb (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix potential sleeping in atomic context

Mark Bloch (1):
      net/mlx5: Lag, don't update lag if lag isn't supported

Parav Pandit (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix rdma aux device on devlink reload

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      net/mlx5: FWTrace, cancel work on alloc pd error flow

Vlad Buslov (1):
      net/mlx5: Bridge, fix uninitialized variable usage

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/devlink.c        |  7 ++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/fw_tracer.c |  3 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h             |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/bridge.c  |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rx_res.c      |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c     | 11 ++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c        |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c        |  5 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag.c            | 10 ++++++++--
 9 files changed, 26 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)