Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] virtio,vdpa,vhost: features, fixes

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 20:11:00 -0400

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 02:56:12PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> So you are hereby put on notice: next time I get this kind of
> half-arsed garbage pull request, I won't spend the energy on trying to
> figure out what is actually going on. I will just throw it in the
> trash.
> 
> Because honestly, that's where this pull request belonged.
> 
>               Linus

OK so I was worrying about these patches anyway, and that
is why I put them on top. So I just sent GIT PULL V2 which
includes all the same commits except for the last 13 patches,
so they all have been in linux-next.

It's in the tag for_linus_v2 - the point of keeping for_linus
intact was so anyone can compare these two.

Hope that clarifies rather than confuses things even more.

Mea culpa, etc.

-- 
MST