Subject: [pull request][net 00/10] mlx5 fixes 2021-09-30

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 16:14:51 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Jakub 

This series introduces some fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit 35306eb23814444bd4021f8a1c3047d3cb0c8b2b:

  af_unix: fix races in sk_peer_pid and sk_peer_cred accesses (2021-09-30 14:18:40 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2021-09-30

for you to fetch changes up to 3bf1742f3c69501dec300b55917b9352428cb4dd:

  net/mlx5e: Mutually exclude setting of TX-port-TS and MQPRIO in channel mode (2021-09-30 14:07:57 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2021-09-30

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aya Levin (3):
      net/mlx5: Force round second at 1PPS out start time
      net/mlx5: Avoid generating event after PPS out in Real time mode
      net/mlx5e: Mutually exclude setting of TX-port-TS and MQPRIO in channel mode

Lama Kayal (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix the presented RQ index in PTP stats

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, Fix double allocation of acl flow counter

Raed Salem (1):
      net/mlx5e: IPSEC RX, enable checksum complete

Shay Drory (2):
      net/mlx5: Fix length of irq_index in chars
      net/mlx5: Fix setting number of EQs of SFs

Tariq Toukan (2):
      net/mlx5e: Keep the value for maximum number of channels in-sync
      net/mlx5e: Improve MQPRIO resiliency

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |  12 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/hv_vhca_stats.c |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.c   |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.h   |   2 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   |  11 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  | 178 +++++++++++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    |   7 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.c |  11 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/acl/egress_lgcy.c       |  12 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/acl/ingress_lgcy.c      |   4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.c  |   4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/clock.c    |  37 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pci_irq.c  |   9 +-
 14 files changed, 194 insertions(+), 105 deletions(-)