Subject: [net-next 10/15] net/mlx5: DR, Add missing string for action type SAMPLER

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 16:20:45 -0700

From: Yevgeny Kliteynik <[email-masked]>

Add missing string value for DR_ACTION_TYP_SAMPLER action type

Signed-off-by: Yevgeny Kliteynik <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_action.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_action.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_action.c
index 00199b3eae6a..50630112c8ff 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_action.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_action.c
@@ -39,6 +39,7 @@ static const char * const action_type_to_str[] = {
 	[DR_ACTION_TYP_VPORT] = "DR_ACTION_TYP_VPORT",
 	[DR_ACTION_TYP_POP_VLAN] = "DR_ACTION_TYP_POP_VLAN",
 	[DR_ACTION_TYP_PUSH_VLAN] = "DR_ACTION_TYP_PUSH_VLAN",
+	[DR_ACTION_TYP_SAMPLER] = "DR_ACTION_TYP_SAMPLER",
 	[DR_ACTION_TYP_INSERT_HDR] = "DR_ACTION_TYP_INSERT_HDR",
 	[DR_ACTION_TYP_REMOVE_HDR] = "DR_ACTION_TYP_REMOVE_HDR",
 	[DR_ACTION_TYP_MAX] = "DR_ACTION_UNKNOWN",
-- 
2.31.1