Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers-2021-10-01

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 08:50:05 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit 6880fa6c56601bb8ed59df6c30fd390cc5f6dd8f:

  Linux 5.15-rc1 (2021-09-12 16:28:37 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers.git tags/wireless-drivers-2021-10-01

for you to fetch changes up to 603a1621caa097be23c7784e36cb8edf23cd31db:

  mwifiex: avoid null-pointer-subtraction warning (2021-09-28 17:42:26 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-drivers fixes for v5.15

Second set of fixes for v5.15, nothing major this time. Most important
here are reverting a brcmfmac regression and a fix for an old rare
ath5k build error.

iwlwifi

* fixes to NULL dereference, off by one and missing unlock

* add support for Killer AX1650 on Dell XPS 15 (9510) laptop

ath5k

* build fix with LEDS=m

brcmfmac

* revert a regression causing BCM4359/9 devices stop working as access point

mwifiex

* fix clang warning about null pointer arithmetic

----------------------------------------------------------------
Arnd Bergmann (2):
      ath5k: fix building with LEDS=m
      mwifiex: avoid null-pointer-subtraction warning

Dan Carpenter (2):
      iwlwifi: mvm: d3: Fix off by ones in iwl_mvm_wowlan_get_rsc_v5_data()
      iwlwifi: mvm: d3: missing unlock in iwl_mvm_wowlan_program_keys()

Ilan Peer (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: Fix possible NULL dereference

Krzysztof Kozlowski (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Move Daniel Drake to credits

Soeren Moch (1):
      Revert "brcmfmac: use ISO3166 country code and 0 rev as fallback"

Vladimir Zapolskiy (1):
      iwlwifi: pcie: add configuration of a Wi-Fi adapter on Dell XPS 15

 CREDITS                                                 |  1 +
 MAINTAINERS                                             |  2 --
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/Kconfig                  |  4 +---
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/led.c                    | 10 ++++++----
 .../net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/cfg80211.c | 17 ++++++-----------
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/d3.c             |  5 +++--
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/time-event.c     |  3 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/drv.c           |  2 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/sta_tx.c           |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/uap_txrx.c         |  4 ++--
 10 files changed, 25 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)