Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: use dev_addr_set() in hamradio and ip tunnels

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 09:06:31 -0700

Commit 406f42fa0d3c ("net-next: When a bond have a massive amount 
of VLANs...") introduced a rbtree for faster Ethernet address look
up. To maintain netdev->dev_addr in this tree we need to make all
the writes to it got through appropriate helpers.

Jakub Kicinski (3):
  netdevice: demote the type of some dev_addr_set() helpers
  hamradio: use dev_addr_set() for setting device address
  ip: use dev_addr_set() in tunnels

 drivers/net/hamradio/6pack.c      | 6 +++---
 drivers/net/hamradio/baycom_epp.c | 2 +-
 drivers/net/hamradio/bpqether.c   | 5 ++---
 drivers/net/hamradio/dmascc.c     | 2 +-
 drivers/net/hamradio/hdlcdrv.c    | 2 +-
 drivers/net/hamradio/mkiss.c      | 6 +++---
 drivers/net/hamradio/scc.c        | 5 ++---
 drivers/net/hamradio/yam.c        | 2 +-
 include/linux/netdevice.h         | 4 ++--
 net/ipv4/ip_gre.c                 | 2 +-
 net/ipv4/ip_tunnel.c              | 2 +-
 net/ipv4/ip_vti.c                 | 2 +-
 net/ipv4/ipip.c                   | 2 +-
 net/ipv6/ip6_gre.c                | 4 ++--
 net/ipv6/ip6_tunnel.c             | 2 +-
 net/ipv6/ip6_vti.c                | 2 +-
 net/ipv6/sit.c                    | 4 ++--
 17 files changed, 26 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1