Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/12] ethernet: manual netdev->dev_addr conversions (part 1)

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 15:16:40 -0700

Manual conversions of drivers writing directly
to netdev->dev_addr (part 1 out of 3).

Jakub Kicinski (12):
  ethernet: adaptec: use eth_hw_addr_set()
  ethernet: aeroflex: use eth_hw_addr_set()
  ethernet: alteon: use eth_hw_addr_set()
  ethernet: amd: use eth_hw_addr_set()
  ethernet: aquantia: use eth_hw_addr_set()
  ethernet: bnx2x: use eth_hw_addr_set()
  ethernet: bcmgenet: use eth_hw_addr_set()
  ethernet: enic: use eth_hw_addr_set()
  ethernet: ec_bhf: use eth_hw_addr_set()
  ethernet: enetc: use eth_hw_addr_set()
  ethernet: ibmveth: use ether_addr_to_u64()
  ethernet: ixgb: use eth_hw_addr_set()

 drivers/net/ethernet/adaptec/starfire.c         |  4 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/aeroflex/greth.c           |  6 +++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/alteon/acenic.c            | 14 ++++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/amd8111e.c             |  4 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/pcnet32.c              | 13 +++++++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_nic.c |  6 ++++--
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c    | 16 +++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/genet/bcmgenet.c  |  8 ++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/cisco/enic/enic_main.c     |  5 +++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/ec_bhf.c                   |  4 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc_hw.h |  6 +++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc_pf.c |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc_vf.c |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/ibmveth.c              | 17 +++--------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgb/ixgb_main.c     |  8 ++++++--
 15 files changed, 69 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1