Subject: [pull request][net 0/5] mlx5 fixes 2021-10-20

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 10:56:22 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave and Jakub,

This series introduces some fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit 4225fea1cb28370086e17e82c0f69bec2779dca0:

  ptp: Fix possible memory leak in ptp_clock_register() (2021-10-20 14:44:33 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2021-10-20

for you to fetch changes up to 1d000323940137332d4d62c6332b6daf5f07aba7:

  net/mlx5e: IPsec: Fix work queue entry ethernet segment checksum flags (2021-10-20 10:42:51 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2021-10-20

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dmytro Linkin (1):
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Return correct error code on group creation failure

Emeel Hakim (2):
      net/mlx5e: IPsec: Fix a misuse of the software parser's fields
      net/mlx5e: IPsec: Fix work queue entry ethernet segment checksum flags

Maor Dickman (1):
      net/mlx5: Lag, change multipath and bonding to be mutually exclusive

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix vlan data lost during suspend flow

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/fs.h    |  3 ++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun.c    |  2 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_rxtx.c       | 51 ++++++++++++----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_fs.c    | 28 +++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  7 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    | 20 +++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/qos.c  |  7 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag.c      |  4 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag_mp.c   | 13 +++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag_mp.h   |  2 +
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        |  1 -
 12 files changed, 85 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)