Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] wireless: fix division by zero in USB drivers

From: Johan Hovold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 10:08:16 +0200

This series adds the missing endpoint sanity checks to the wireless USB
drivers that were doing packet-size calculations without first making
sure that the USB descriptors were sane.

Johan

Changes in v2:
 - tighten the sanity checks for the mwifiex firmware-download mode to
   handle also a missing bulk-out endpoint (noticed by Brian Norris)

Johan Hovold (3):
  ath10k: fix division by zero in send path
  ath6kl: fix division by zero in send path
  mwifiex: fix division by zero in fw download path

 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/usb.c      |  5 +++++
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/usb.c      |  5 +++++
 drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/usb.c | 16 ++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 26 insertions(+)

-- 
2.32.0