Subject: [PATCH net 0/2] udp6: allow SO_MARK ctrl msg to affect routing

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 08:51:33 -0700

Hi!

Looks like SO_MARK from cmsg does not affect routing policy.
This seems accidental.

I opted for net because of the discrepancy between IPv4
and IPv6, but it never worked and doesn't cause crashes..

Jakub Kicinski (2):
  udp6: allow SO_MARK ctrl msg to affect routing
  selftests: udp: test for passing SO_MARK as cmsg

 net/ipv6/udp.c                              |  2 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/net/.gitignore      |  1 +
 tools/testing/selftests/net/Makefile        |  2 +
 tools/testing/selftests/net/cmsg_so_mark.c  | 67 +++++++++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/net/cmsg_so_mark.sh | 61 +++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 132 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/net/cmsg_so_mark.c
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/net/cmsg_so_mark.sh

base-commit: 6de6e46d27ef386feecdbea56b3bfd6c3b3bc1f9
-- 
2.31.1